Sunday, October 16, 2011

A feel good Saturday :)

Had a belated birthday meet-up with Songe.
He was ultra late and we were almost smoking the food away before he joined us.
Still can stick out the tongue when he saw us.
Some pple NEVER change. >.<



Went to Seoul Garden for the birthday lunch and thanks to Shortie we had a $10 off! Yay.

But they are having a 3+1 deal now. :)



Can tell lo that he's happy to rcv his Denizen jeans and belt!
Songe... U looked old! :)
Ur new job must be stressing despite the caroms and such. hee.



I seriously think he likes PINK so I just had to use this wrapper for him.
Sweet?
U better FIT into the jeans else it'd be a shame if u go beyond that size.
I'm FATTER than u hor.

If Songe's a girl, he cld easily be my BFF.
Becos I feel that he has a soft spot for ribbons!
Any typical guy wld untie the presie and dump it inside the bag but he tied it back and proudly parade it all over town. :)
Efforts appreciated.



On our way to PS for our Real Steel movie (Hugh Jackman was SLURPS and I dun mind having a furry wolf like him anytime), Songe challenged me abt our so overdue Dare.
Yeap! We conquered the roof garden at OC. Hee. No tops torn this time. :)
Saw these leafy trees and the wind was blowing and the leaves dropping onto the ground.
Felt HappY! hehe.

So we reached the top and I was holding on to Ling esp when we okay I was tiptoeing at the edge of the gdn. There was this big man out of nowhere commented that they shd bring me to MBS Sky Park instead. It's on the 57th floor while this is nothing cos just like our hdb flats.
HellO! Hdb flats dun have glass corridors lo. Hmph!
That aside nvm, then as we explored the gdn further he asked me abruptly Y eh I scared of ht.
>.<'
Who are u seh?
And FYI mr Big Guy, I've been to Sky Park eh...
H.M.P.H

Anyways I signed up for the BIG WALK for the 1st time EVER!
The route's kinda simple from vivo to USS to Siloso beach.
I'm kinda EXCITED! Already.


Alright gotta get ready to meet the love of my life... ♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home