Sunday, December 4, 2011

Disember

I'm not ready for Dec what more, 2012. But ready or not, the hands of time wldn't stop for me. Something's bothering me but I duno what exactly. Shucks. What a way to start the week tmr.


Yesterday watched Puss in Boots with psbf. Nice going out on a Sat. Esp to people-watch. hee. Had a hearty meal at Swensens and tried one of the 12 xmas sundaes!



Awaiting our Pepperoni pizza.


Stubby me and twinkle sundae.


Her merri mint!


Rodeo wings. All time fave. Ripped the skin off but psbf begged me for it. =_='

Cheese baked mussels. Had one of them ONLY.



My sundae topped with choc whipped cream and filled with lotsa smarties!


♥♥♥


Since the bro moved out, there's a loud echo in the house. Really. So weird.
Just when I'm adjusting to his absence, the parents gotta head waaaay
North this end of the new wk. Oh boy. H e l p!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home