Saturday, October 29, 2011

O U C H

It was a mixed feelings experience yest.

Altho the massuese was petite, I could feel her pressing all her energy onto my back. >.<"


Oh happy eh? Sengih mcm Mam besar.
When she got into a separated 'tent' from me, she was petrified.
Cld hear her calling out to me lo. tsK.


Got to know that Masego is actually under Mary Chia.
Anyways, what's a trial session wout the Push for packages?
So the sales rep was introducing me to all kinds of packages.
She was recommending me the 5 sessions package which wld cost me $400+.
I told her that I'm not interested.
She added another session for the same price.
Told her the same.
Then! She came back to me with another deal.
Thinking to myself, she's not gonna give up on me till she closed a deal (any deal that is) with me.


So... She told me abt this 'For Her' deal.
1 massage, facial and foot soak session.
PLUS! Agnes B pendant/ chain set.
Alright...I'm SOLD!


Today went to MJ to grab sis' presie!
B r o k e!
On a happier note, I cld join the Club 21 card! ;)
And they gave us a freebie just now. hee.
Believe it or not, we spent less than an hr at town cos we went to MJ at Mandarin Gallery and Taka only for Burberry and KS.
Happy cos we got a seat to n fro in 190. hee!
Loves early shopping!



Dragged sis to watch this army ghost story.
Cldnt rem when was the last time we watched a movie tog. :(

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mam besar cam da bulat heh?? aku windu mak angkat akuuu.. ;) shorties

October 31, 2011 at 5:46 PM  
Blogger Bunianese said...

windu eh?? nanti 20th pi ar pelok dia kuat2 ye....hahahaha...nak bawak balik skali pun boleh...

November 3, 2011 at 8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home