Sunday, October 30, 2011

tHe BeSt freN

It's funny how sometimes Life bites u in the ass.
After so so damn long, I cldn't bring myself to slp last night.
There's just too much playing in my mind. s u x

Worst, I dreamt of work 2 nights in a row. Oh Oh!


So I was thinking hard on whom I shd harass in the middle of the night.
At that awkwardly hr, who cld still be wide awake?
I didn't of cos go tru all my contacts in Ip but someone crossed my mind. Almost abruptly.
Sent an sms to her and didn't have to wait long for her to reply.
Msg her in the day, chances are u'll get her reply either much later or a call the next day.
Weirdo. But she's my best fren. heh.



After a string of exchange of msges, we reminded each other to grab some rest in order to face the brand new day. But aft that 'conversation' I had with her, I realised I've been too uptight.
In my life. Everything abt my life.
I shd learn to ignore more. Care less.
More knowledge/ info about some stuff u dun wish to know doesnt equate to happiness.
Becos some words are better off unsaid.
Some stuff are better not known.


Anyways, I'm thankful that I have her in my life still. Till this very day.
While others have simply given up on me.
She may not always be ard like I wished her to but I knew I cld count on her for a hug or two.
AND I'm happy that I got to meet ex partner even for less than 5mins this am.
I MISS U SO. I miss quite a number of pple in fact. :'(
I know u know there's alot to catch up on. We'll do it real soon. ♥


Sheesh Emo Freak... Pls get the hell out of me.


"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."
- Abraham Lincoln


Let's all look forward to the next PH! Can? Hee.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Reene said...

kau panggil aku weirdo? haha

October 31, 2011 at 11:55 PM  
Blogger Bunianese said...

yes u are...best fren...haha

November 3, 2011 at 8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home