Saturday, February 18, 2012

eL.Oh.Ve.Ee

It's been pretty packed. This week. But I love every min of it!

Chopped all of 2 inches of my lil crown on midwk.
Seriously enjoying the badminton sessions with Partner weekly.

Cos I always feel so much better aft it!




Alright shoot me! Had this plate of Nachos with her aft the session.
GEEZ



There's just something diff about Fri.
He suggested to watch LOVE when we saw the trailer.
Altho it was a Chinese movie, I gladly agreed cos i saw Cunxi! Erm I mean Ethan.
He's OH SO SLURPS.
Juz see that smile up der... *melts
But this time his caterpillar eyebrow was groomed. hee.
Wait till u see his hot bod! Oops.

So u wanna know wat it's all about?
A and B couple, frens with C.
C made a move on B and got preggie.
A and C are best frens mind u!
Haiz. I guess it does happen in real life.
When ur best frens might end up with ur other half.
Not personally happened to me but I do hear stories.
Anyways this was just one of the scenarios in the story.
Just imagine ur other half got ur best fren pregnant.
Yet he still in love with u not with her.
Ur best fren gonna keep the child yet ur gonna marry the father.
Complicated huh?



And there's just sumthing diff with him last nite. :)
Can't help it but the more I stare our pics the more we look alike.
Eeeeks



Had a date with PSBF today. Went to Barcelos for lunch!
Then aft splurging $200 (that's me! but hey I got 2 home pants from Uniqlo, Guess sling bag and my shampoo hokay!), she blanja me at Max Brenner.


Hmmm just not gonna go to MB ever again.
They actually served my drink in this cracked mug.
I din snap the crack tho but I was pressing on it till PSBF had to stop me before I crack it into pieces. Bad. Very bad.



We shared this cheesecake crepe!


And okay finally this shd be the way!
Sis and I managed to squeeze cycling today!
We went all the way to Bt Batok Rd passed his blk. hee.
Pancit nak rak!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home