Saturday, April 14, 2012

Tell me...What is this?

Altho I was not of my best self earlier this week and that I had to work on Sat, can't deny that I had a marvellous time nonetheless. Well, basically here's why.

Saw this since last Xmas but didnt get to buy it.
So managed to grab it this time and it's ONLY $4! ;)
Now, how do I fill it up quickly?


Glad that it went smoothly today.
Didn't enjoy much of the fd tho cos probably tummy still recovering.
Yeah rite. hee.

Very maximised Sat indeed!
Rushed over to lil Adyan Darius' 1st yr bash over at Gymboree.



The lil cuppies...



And of cos the main 2-tier cake!


Okays..... The reason that I'm feeling weirdly happy is that I got to see him thrice this wk!
:D
It feels sooo different.
Not only that, he called me twice and I spoke to him thrice over the phone just today.
Even squeezed him for dinner tonite. :)
Aaaaaahhhh what is this feeling?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home