Sunday, November 25, 2012

F o r e v e r

I love the long-hours date yest. And rindu for Jake was done. And out.
Love how my wkend turned out.
Filled with love. Right?

Still can't believe the mat told us to order desserts later after writing down
what we wanted (2 pasta and fries and tea). hee.
But we persevered and still went ahead with the yummy scones!
Nak lagi! Altho these were a lil dark on the top.
Happy Belated Bday shortie!
Only have Bday scones itupun tak kira eh. hehehe..
Still waiting for TWG!


Thank U for the sweet thots from the south!

Today on another random plan, bff turned up at my place with not one but TWO packs of homemade nasi lemak! Woa. So brunched with her then we went to Marina.
She accompanied me last Sunday too! hee.


My hair's totally gone case now. :(


My all time fave from Secret Recipe. :)

Wish some things could last F O R E V E R....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home