Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Single time.....Errrr NOT.

Had my off today and it was quite packed still.
That's the reason on why I took leave anyways.
It was a long Tues indeed yesterday.
Work then went to wait for him at BB. Bounced to Pioneer to go to Simei.
Cab to airport then cab home.
Almost midnite when I reached and ended my day.
It was worth it nonetheless.
Every sec of it. :)

The first time that I actually sent him off for his first official trip.
My eyes so small already cos it was my bedtime yet I was still on the other side of the island.
He was grinning so big ha.
Tapi mata pun da merah.
Alhamdulillah that he's safely reached and settled there now.



My midwk began early despite the off day.
Accompanied sis for her registration of the school.
Kasi semangat skit la.
Then went for my massage...aaaahhh now da aching..
My fren wld be coming so I baked brownies and cuppies!
Instructed mak to cook nasi lemak. :)



Some for the colleagues. Packed!



And I got a new flowery top from JKT!
Yay!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home