Sunday, January 19, 2014

Lazy SundaY

Not quite.
Achieved quite a bit in fact but almost all done in the 1st half of the day.
Thot wanted to slp in a lil more then Mom had to drag me to wkly marketing which I haven't been doing since getting hitched.
 
Iron the load of clothes for the week and out for a wedding lunch in the neighbourhood.
Thankfully. So that kinda wrapped up my Sunday.
 
Oh my. It's been really so damn long since the last entry.
Tried to recall what took place in Oct besides the last preps for the Big Day.
I rem being outcasted on the eve when the crowd was down there partying and singing while I'm stuck at home. Doing nothing.

Alhamdulillah for the smooth event.
Still a lot of adjusting in progress.
We only went to our Honeymoon 2 wks after in Dec where we spent 8 nights in HK.
Yeap. Not kidding. 8 nights of Free and Easy trip.
Didn't expect to shop a lot but Shopped I did at their Esprit outlet.
And was a well-spent 2-day at Disneyland with beautiful fireworks upon the castle. :)
 
Not only that we went to HK. We had a mini trip to Penang as well in early 2014.
With sis and her frens.
 
We're already midway thru Jan and I always thot of Jan being draggy.
Looking forward to CNY break altho no plans have been made.
I just want to sleep in, put on my mask and read a gd mag. Can?
 
 
Here's one of the official pics of the event of my life.
Talk to the (wrinkly) hand eh?
 
I somehow preferred our vid as it seems to be more US. ;)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home