Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Being a SAHM 😄

It has been months since I stayed home after delivery. Returned to work for a bit and took the plunge in giving up my almost a decade stay at the institution. Weirdly, did not feel so sayang as the thought of me having to juggle between work, chores, the lil one and the husband, was overwhelming enough. 

While I am still struggling to work out a consistent schedule, the lil one had me sighing when he decides to mess it up and wakes up when I am in the midst of stuff. However, more or less we're getting to a compromise with the exception of his surprises. 1 sec he'd be happily climbing on me like I'm a tree and the next he would just be cranky. Sis helped by breaking down the causes of his crankiness such as hungry? Wet diapers? Slpy? Hungry? And when all seem don't fit, I wld simply placed him away. From me. 😁

I am glad though that I am still very much in touch with ex colleagues-turned-friends although we cld meet up rarely like probably twice a year.

Funny how things came out when you never thought you wld do something like this ever in your life. 
But for what it's worth, pretty sure would never changed my mind about it.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home