Friday, July 14, 2017

Let's do this!

Ok probably i'm the ONLY one stalking and reading my own blog but it's a really gd way for me to flash back the good and not so gd times i've had. It takes alot of effort, discipline and mood to enter a post. Now that it's been almost 3 years of being a homemaker, I shd try to write more consistently (during his nap times).

So since 2015, there's not much of big events or trips. But I ought to share on our Koh Samui getaway which I will write in more details soon. So this will be just a warm up to restart blogging with a not so reliable tool. The husband's I can't remember how old lappie with a bit of defunct keys. Maybe I should hint him for a new tech tool for our still far Anni. hehe.

Now that the Raya visiting have taken a slower pace with event invitations in between. Glad that we managed to go Public on the 1st day and completed the essential visits promptly. And ended quite early too. Thankfully, the houses are all within the same hood. But this year, I realised that I had a change of Baju Raya more times than before. Remembered that we went visiting for 5 days straight (1 house per weekday). Phew! And Raya continues for this upcoming weekend plus a wedding!

We managed to catch a musical at ITE cos the husband's got tics and we hesitated to bring along the lil one but we did. Although we cld only complete 1st half of it, the students' talent really shone through. Wld go for another if there's a chance to.

Till the next entry....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home