Tuesday, August 15, 2017

15 days till...

Our next staycation! Quite excited for this one cos it'd be a first one for us in this hotel. Hope it won't turn out creepy. Yesterday was the day that I went out with M together with my old colleague turned neighbour. Just cos there was electrical cut off in the afternoon. So we took the opportunity to enjoy the 1 for 1 at Swensens. Then we got excited seeing so many new eateries at the mall. Even when the new wing has yet to open.

Gotta start my homework of planning itinerary and event. Kalahkan orang yg kerja ke eh. The ways to keep myself occupied besides the routine of chores.


I love how balloons and flowers and pretty simple deco adds that bit of extra joy to a celebration! 😍

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home