Thursday, September 14, 2017

Forgiveness

I kept thinking that there's just something about Sep 13 but I could not remember until I stumbled upon my post 8 years ago. I posted that it was officially over. The supposedly event of my life will not occur and that everything or a huge hole formed inside of me. It did not take much cancellations except for the bridal package but the worst part was facing up to the relatives and family. It had to happen in Ramadhan and I still remembered Mom had to cut short her terawih for the family to come over and officially end it. You could not imagine the feelings I had to go through unless you walked the same path too. I broke down for about 5 days straight not because I was heartbroken that it did not happened but because I failed my parents terribly. 

Everyone around me gave so much love, spent time with me and fed me with chocs and cheered me with bouquets of flowers. It was heartwarming indeed. I kept myself busy, going out weekends after weekends. To movies, shopping and buying stuff that simply made me happy. And after all those tears, I slowly managed to get up again. Not after harassing Shortie to intro me guys. Heh.



Little did I know, that Allah had better plans for me. Way better. After 7 years, I took the courage to meet new guys. Not that I met many but I did meet SFTP (2 of them), catching up. Oh I rejected this guy who always gets down at the opp bus stop from where I waited for my tpt daily. He approached me one day and gave me his number. Haha. Such memories. Anyways, 2 mths later, I officially was seeing a totally new person. 

From the start, I took things slow, lower my expectations of a rship and decided to just know him better gradually. Although he claimed that he's just my rebound, it's been almost 8 years together now. Alhamdulillah. And even though we jumped into a rship just about 2mths after daily communication, we actually dated for 4 years before getting married. He's the only other guy who asked me to be his gf directly. I rejected another who 'proposed' at World Trade Centre (haha the place though) in person and he's staying in my hood now but met him recently and it wasn't awkward at all as we've nvr been a couple.

I wish I could always stay positive whenever things don't go as planned. When you hit rock bottom, the only way to go is up. Rise again. Forgiven but not forgotten. 🙃

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home