Wednesday, September 13, 2017

I could give up shopping but I'm not a Quitter

Yes! Got my FV top today just around lunchtime. Usually they will come after 2pm. It was quite a deal cos it's on sale! I hesitated to buy any clothes from them cos they have different designers and so their sizes and cuttings differ unlike Poplook. But after I bought for Bff and saw the size, I thought why not give it a try since it'd be less than $30. I'm attracted to the quirky designs by Schmiley Mo and you know how patches are the trend now. However, i can never wear them and be cool. I'd probably just look weird. So i settled for something simple and with ruffles details on the pocket.



This quote always makes me feel that it's okay to spend and buy more stuff. 🤷‍♀️


May look like a normal top but there's ruffles on the pocket and the back is longer than the front.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home