Friday, September 29, 2017

It's over! For now..

This 2 weeks holiday almost done and over with so quickly. Allah is really indeed the best of Planner as M's birthday falls on the husband's holiday period. Hence, there's time to have excursion or little celebration annually. I remembered that I was feeling a little lonely in the delivery suite as there was only the husband with me. We were just married for about 10 months and none of my family members was with me. Pretty sure the husband was as anxious as me and worst for him, he had to wait outside alone while I had more than 5 medical officers tending to me.

Usually we would plan for short getaways on the later end of his break but this time, we planned on the 1st week. Hence, the feeling of it being over can be felt even greater than before. Anyways, no plans for any trips or excursions (even no JB) for the rest of the year.



May Allah bless our family with good health and bless husband more for always putting M and me before his own needs and wants. 😘

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home