Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Still at it

Just a remembrance of this year's favors. It was hard trying to choose fillers that caters to adults rather than kids. Even if it's for kids I would prefer to have something fun and fruitful rather than just junks. And probably when he starts school I shall not include food items but just activity books or something. But for now, here's the favors! Since there's only two kids invited, I've bought for them surprise eggs from Toys'r'us KL!


I preferred the thunder bags while the husband chose the other.
Tried to un-junk the fillers by adding a tiny raisin and melon vitasoy.


The husband bought his own favourite cake on M's actual birthday but we were too full to even cut it.
But now's only left a slice in the fridge. 

A long day awaits tomorrow!


Thanks to the recent beach trips and occasional swims, I'm a shade darker now! 😬
But can I start to countdown to the next trip already?!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home