Friday, September 22, 2017

Redha

Just when we thought that it's going to be home sweet home, we totally did not expect this. One of the luggages missing till now. And although it wasn't mine that went missing, I was probably the most emotionally affected. Cos we were the ones checking the bags in. I lost hope cos it's the next day and still no news abt the tracing. Sis was all cool and in fact, told me not to worry cos no valuables in it. Had a slpless night and kept checking my phone for any calls.

On the other hand, I cld really see that sis has changed. Pretty sure the religious classes were fruitful. Here I am thinking abt the 'value' of the luggage while she coolly thought that maybe she needed to get rid of excess baggage. Now I'm really a proud sis cos she redha about what happened and took it positively while I cried to M. 😞

Overall, the 5 day trip was leisurely relaxing. Main objective was for sis to meet her friend. And she got to meet her twice! And I went to Duck's physical store! Here's some pics!



At Mdm Kwan's for our first dinner.

 

Such nice ambience for our 2nd dinner.


Dolly Dim sum dinner was yummy!


So glad that we managed to visit 2 Kaison outlets!
At One Utama and Mytown!
Finally the husband agrees on that canvas print!


Chick chosen by M.
Got the table runner and also bag for his toys. 😍
Full itinerary post up next. Insha Allah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home