Monday, November 6, 2017

... and more souvenirs!

Moving into 2nd week of November already! That’s fast unlike October. Looking forward to the birthday celebration this wkend cos I’m excited to do the bit of deco and that the family gonna crash my place. Nevermind that November will be the month that I’ll go totally broke because it’s the siblings’ birthday and our anniversary.


Another bundle of souvenirs this time from Batam.
3 nighties for me, dinosaur printed apparel for M, soursop for the husband and the cake lapis!
Can’t wait to get more souvenirs from Taiwan (cos bro gg), Philippines and the big trip!
I better start saving money so that I could kirim sis for a huge souvenir! 😍


Sneak preview of the old school snacks which will be part of the dessert table!
So glad that there’s an old (like really super old) minimart that sells these stuff just across the rd from my place. Hope the siblings will love it and I can’t wait to get my hands on the goodie bag too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home