Friday, December 8, 2017

What’s in my bag?



Gotta bring M out again and this is not a detailed but general contents of what’s in my bag.
My 1st ever LV from sis dated back to 4 years ago when we had staycation at Hotel Michael on my birthday. Surprised that we had an upgrade to the suite complete with butler costing above $2k per night. So here goes:
1. M’s essentials in T4 pouch
2. Michael Kors mini wallet which husband bought for me at random (totally loves it and they had discontinued these mini wallets)
3. Fenty Beauty Universal Lip Gloss ❤️❤️❤️
4. Mopiko to save itchiness from bites
5. Yupi burger for M’s hunger pangs
6. M’s concession card 
7. M’s water bottle

What’s missing?
1. Brolly
2. Tissue
3. His milk set
4. Hand fan

It really takes much effort for me to change bags. However, I could easily carry my mini bags should the husband has his backpack with him. Looking forward to the long weekend! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home