Saturday, November 18, 2017

Louis Vuitton Island, Marina Bay Sands

Today has got to be one of my favourite Saturdays this year! Husband brought me to my favourite LV island store. 😍 Honestly, I wanted an MCM crossbody but he insisted for me to have another LV instead! He has bought me Neverfull MM last anniversary and it never cross my mind that we would make another trip this year! Yay! Alhamdulillah! So after much thought and going against the husband’s and M’s choice of material, I have decided on Alma BB in Damier Ebène. I’ve even watched Youtube reviews on the differences of the Monogram (casual) and Damier Ebène (classy and the gold lock is more shiny). Besides, both my Speedy Bandoulière and Neverfull are in Monogram so I should add a Damier Ebène.


I was so happy as this time around, they had the holiday version of the paperbags!
Anything gold is ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and loves how the pretty pink flowers made my anniversary gift this year even more special!



Glad that even the strap and lock has separate dustbags.
And even even ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ is that I could personalise the tag of the Alma BB!
It was hot stamped in Gold. ❤️


This was my Neverfull box for 3rd Anniversary.


My first ever Cartier for 2nd Anniversary . Loves how intricate the packaging was!
Even included the cleaning cloth, liquid and pin for clearing off dirt.
Had to wait a while cos my ring size was available only in KL outlet so they had to bring it over.


This was my 1st Anniversary surprise gift!
We just had M for about 2 months so the husband discreetly bought me this pure gold bracelet.
Pure gold is soft so it got bent easily and sadly, I’ve lost this special bracelet on one of the cousins’ wedding. But I trust Allah has a reason and better plans for me.

May Allah bless my husband for always always providing the best for me and making me happy. 😘

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home