Sunday, November 12, 2017

Fruitful and happy weekend!

Alhamdulillah yesterday managed to go to 2 weddings despite M under the weather. Really missed my Adil classmates especially this mak pengantin as I remembered her fondly for buying us snacks for class and even gave me brooch. She also attended my big day and that’s probably the last time I saw her. So yeap it’s been close to 4 years!

No staycations or JB trips for this Nov birthday celebrations so decided to hold it at my place instead! Did up a simple dessert table, had Tenderfresh and Jellyhearts cheesecake for desserts.


The really simple dessert cum photo table!
Since sis wanted old school cake, I bought all the old school snacks to complete the table.

 

Chocolate flavoured cake from Bread Garden.
Sad that I was unable to fulfill her request for those wafer flowers topping.
Gotta make do with these flowers instead.


Believe it or not this Pulut Kuning (requested by birthday boy) was made with love by Mom!
Mom would do anything just to make her children happy. 💕


Sis prepared goodie bags for us!
But it wasn’t any typical birthday favors.
Each bag contained a Daiso travel pouch, Typo folder, nuts, and even a Birue top or Uniqlo T-shirt for the men! I think totalled up to almost $38 each bag. 


Daniel Wellington watch and FV dress for sis.
Nutri Blitz and F1 tix for bro.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home