Thursday, February 22, 2018

One of the Best Friends πŸ‘­

I thank Allah that I’m being blessed with such a precious handful of best friends.
Lucky enough to still be in touch with best friends from Pri school, Sec school and Poly.
We have successfully passed through the test of time.
With different steadies (boyfriends), schools, workplace and right now till we’re building our own families and home. Cannot be grateful enough for them to still create time to meet despite their life commitments. I’m truly blessed. πŸ€—

This is one true best friend from Poly who stood by me through my darkest hour, knowing how sinned I am yet she did not leave my side. 
The one whom I rescued through the window when she got accidentally locked in in her own house on our exam day.
The one who if not sleeping through lectures kept chit chatting with me till the lecturer called out our names. Yes she napped in lectures all with the bekas on her face. πŸ™„
The one who would asked me to accompany her while she skipped her tutoring sessions.
The one who tried a tube dress as a maxi skirt. πŸ˜‚
The one I was on full shift during her big day.
And of course the only one who volunteered willingly to be with me throughout my big day too! πŸ’•


Thank you for the lunch treat today at Seoul Garden.


And always always including birthday cards in my presents.


Thank you for my Favourite Tudung and the Owndays voucher.

Most importantly Thank You for being my best friend for the past 18 years of my life.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home