Friday, March 9, 2018

New items in!

I did not plan to purchase anything from 3littlepicks but I bought 3 items eventually! Sis bought for M his customised flag banner so I thought I should look around for a hook. Stumbled upon their offers and I decided to grab the same Cactus Hook from Wood Rabbit, Korea.
And besides that, bought a trinket tray (glad that it’s different from the usual ones cos this one’s deeper) and a rainbow night light (finally!) for M’s room.


I bought only 3 items ($33+ inclusive of shipping) and the box was quite big.
Really happy that they paid detailed attention to their packing.


Was torn between black and white for the cactus hook but hope the banner looks better with white.


The night light’s so much brighter than my Unicorn.
This is more functional than mine and way cheaper!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home