Thursday, May 24, 2018

Ramadhan

Alhamdulillah reached 8th Ramadhan and we have survived without activating MacD. 🤗 Thanks to the husband who had stocked up on Dendeng (yay no need for Geylang just to eat them) and frozen satay.

This year I’m going minimalist for Syawal. Boleh ke? Insha Allah. Planned to have only 4 cookies, use the same regular daily curtain, tiny carpet (means to get a new one) and only 1 new baju kurung (tailored and settled). Well, last year did I get 1 or 2?? 

So many temptations on getting another baju but actually none caught my heart (jiwang ar). Will dig the wardrobe for more least used dresses or baju kurung. Gave up on having similar colours especially with M cos his baju settled by the grandparents every year. But will put in effort to pair up with the husband. Already have 8 houses to visit on the first day. Wish us luck on the Syawal marathon which will fall on a Friday - means got intermission for prayers in between the visits.

No plans on getting new deco but thanks to sis, the house could still have a fresh look. Will put up new runner from Kaison for the tv console, re-use the $99 table cloth from Crate and Barrel, rearrange some decoratives and put up last year’s colourful string of bulbs (pls don’t fail me like the previous one we got from Geylang). Couldn’t wait to show pics of the house deco this year but so far I only had my sofa cover changed! 😫

Not sure why but I don’t have any motivation to bake this year probably because there’s always leftovers. Decided to buy instead and see how it goes if I would still bake later on.


Lazy to go Geylang too but the husband can’t do without his annual visit. So gotta set a day to grab some money envelopes, Ayam percik, Apam Balik and can I convince him to buy me a new rug as well? Heh. 


2017 Raya shoes from a shop at Suntec.
Still pretty but with a wear and tear and now that my heel hurts, had to give the flats a miss.
Loves the satin shoebag that came with it.
This was not expensive think less than $40.
Paid the shop a visit before Ramadhan but couldn’t find any that I liked


2018 Raya shoes. The brand though, very auntie.
But pls take a look at the insoles!
So cushiony and this would be a rare pair for me cos I’m always and forever in flats but had to choose a wedge this time. This was RM139 ($43) from Parkson Paradigm mall
Almost wanted to choose a nude pair but decided to go for Boring black instead..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home