Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Midweek frenzy

We reached the library at 10+ and I was surprised that it wasn’t opened yet. So not me to have not checked the opening hours. Really have the thought that libraries open from 10. But there was a handful of awaiting people already. Tsk.
Probably cos it’s the school holidays.
I planned the timing so nicely so that we could grab Mac lunch just at 11 and headed home.
Then had to change plans and bumped into my sec school mate who hailed from BB. 


Feeling so productive though as I managed to grab the groceries and borrowed books.
Whipped dinner, Ketam Lemak Cili Padi dengan Nanas.
But still gotta clear my lipsticks stock.
Decided that I should only get Chanel rouge and Huda Beauty lippies.


Yes! Done the bags!
My 30th birthday present, 3rd and 4th Anniversary presents! 🎁 


So the 3littlepicks Black Friday loot came last night and I only unboxed it today.
Can’t wait to have the annual meet and catch up! 💕


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home