Friday, December 21, 2018

Longest day ever (besides the delivery day)

Yes it was! Started as early as 5am and now finally on bed, trying to turn in. It was really a long Friday and marks the beginning of the husband’s longest leave (for the year).
Felt like a weekend today cos went to Mom’s, the bestie dropped by with the kids for playdate and we went to see those LED lights show over at the mall.

Alhamdulillah that the bff had returned safely and although we did not managed to properly catch up on her trip, I’m pretty sure that the kids enjoyed themselves extremely.


Just look at the number of ole2 she gotten for me.
My personal fave would be that air zam2 in my fave pink bottle and the 1st time ever that I received a souvenir pen from Makkah.🥰


Finally the boy watched the lights show and took his fave carousel ride. 🎠
And I can’t wait for tomorrow’s gathering with the sis’ gang at the husband’s dream EC.
Then gotta prepare for our short getaway next week.
Then a really short time to prepare for his new term.
Already breathless just typing the list down. 😂 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home