Wednesday, January 30, 2019

99 roses

The husband said that there’ll be a LED lights delivery today. Totally forgot about it cos I was waiting for my birthday gift delivery from the best friends instead. Which arrived when I was in the bus on the way home. So had to check it first before I started cooking. Then suddenly the bell rang. Peeped out and saw a pakcik. Oh ya the LED lights. Only to find a huge bouquet of red roses at the door.
Hmmm it’s not even February and a flower delivery for me already?! And the husband had bought me a very expensive birthday gift last weekend.

Had a lil conversation with the pakcik cos he informed me that he was here earlier but no one’s home. So he came back now. Also mentioned that he has 30 places to go. Wow!
I’m truly happy and grateful yet a little teary that I got such a great loving husband. Never would I think that I would receive 99 roses (lucky bff got it waaaaaaay back when she was with her steady last time). May Allah bless my husband with good health and rezeki.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home