Saturday, January 26, 2019

Pre-birthday staycation at MBS

Thank you so much husband for this pre-birthday staycation. I’m so thankful and grateful for being blessed with a loving husband. The one who would want nothing but the best for his little family. Alhamdulillah. Not enough for this staycation, he chose the best present too!
Frankly, I just wanted an MK or Furla crossbody but he disagreed and got me waaaaay better than my wishes! ❣️


My favourite present and complimentary cake from MBS.
Such a big portion that can be shared among us three. 🥰
Glad that I could waive off abit of the present with my Prestige card.


5 years ago we had our pre-honeymoon staycation at MBS.
Didn’t regret returning here cos we chose a premier room and it comes with a huge bathroom. Only that we had to settle with twin room as the king ones were not ready at the time of check-in. Husband asked for any ‘compensation’ and we were entitled for a 12pm check-out instead of 11am. Yay!
Gotta go for the infinity pool again!


Such a sweet gesture really made a huge difference in welcoming guests!
We’re so happy to be seeing Mr Octopus greeting us upon our arrival.
 And real flowers! Just love. 🌺

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home