Sunday, December 23, 2018

Year End gathering

They’ve invited me for so many years but only this year I was able to join. Thanks husband! And even better it’s nearer to home at the next neighbourhood EC.
Yeap I’ve been through years with this group of sis’ friends.
Despite their high earnings jobs, they’re all very humble and geeky.
Travelled with most of them to Bali or even Down Under, they came to the son’s 1st birthday celebration and attended my wedding too!


The spread of Laksa, Kuih Pie Tee and Ayam Koro.


This was yummy and chewy.
Had 2 of them!


The laksa.


The kuih pie tee was delish too and I can’t remember how many I had!


Half of these belong to the boy. So lucky to have received so many gifts from all the druggist aunties! Gonna make him thank them tomorrow.
And that Guess bag, gosh!
She always always buys me stuff from overseas.


Loves her lights from BKK which was only abt $4+! 


At the drop-off point. 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home