Saturday, April 13, 2019

‘Performance Appraisal’

My Saturday started rather late today. Urmm maybe not. Cos I cooked mee goreng for the husband’s early lunch as he had his first Archery lesson today.
His session was merely 2 hours then we met to go to Geylang together.


The husband got me my Appraisal gift for 2018.
Been wanting to have a diamond band for engagement last time but the husband preferred a 1 diamond ring instead. So this time around he said okay!
🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰


So this is a 6 diamond (0.75 carat) Cinta Abadi ring.
Nama pun. Actually I find that it didn’t really match to stack below my Cartier but the husband seems to like it. So yeap! Settled for this. Anyway never been to a goldsmith that's so crowded that it didn't even feel like being at one. Adoi.


The kid amik chan je ketok his Tok for his Baju Raya.
And of all colours he wanted a blue and chose a Frozen kinda blue.
Selamat lah sapa nak match dengan dia. 😑
Can’t wait for:
1. Sis’ return
2. My FV delivery
3. Next weekend!!!!!!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home