Thursday, May 2, 2019

Advanced birthday meet-up

Been under the weather since Tuesday. Till my temp hit 39deg. Really hope I could better by tomorrow cos last weekend’s burnt and definitely not letting this last weekend before Ramadhan goes by just like that. Despite being not in top form, dragged myself to meet the best friend for her advanced birthday meet-up. Forgotten to take pic of the presents but hope they like the scarf bag, backpack and Jurassic World set.


Always insufficient time for a proper catch up but hope to meet her again soon.
Went to Tuk Tuk Cha and had this Shibuya toast.


She’s really happy cos she shared with me her ‘honeymoon’ getaway to Maldives with just the hubby. Escapade betul. Hehe. So sweet of her to get me souvenirs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home