Friday, June 21, 2019

Oleh-oleh

Alhamdulillah. The husband’s back from his official trip.
So staycation’s at mom’s is over. Back to cooking and real chores.
Time really fly by now that the kid’s left with a week of holiday.
He has yet to go for any other ‘holiday-related’ activities since we had to jalan raya, then the husband’s got the trip. Hope we could squeeze something for him this coming week.
Pretty sure though that he enjoyed his staycation at nenek’s.


So when the husband asked what I want from HK, I merely sent him Duffy Disneyland photo. And I still cannot believe that he bought me the whole set of Duffy and Friends lah.
Mind you, each plush toy already costs $56 so this whole collection costed him $300!
Hey could get a Kate Spade kan. ♠️ He even got me Starbucks bear too. 
Aaaawwww. My husband’s the BEST! 
 Now where can I store them yet I want to play with them. Hmm.


Managed to squeeze an impromptu date with my brisk walk partner!
Aha. The one which we started back in 2010.
So much has changed like the place we used to brisk walk now’s filled with bto.
And we’re now moms of toddlers. 
So sweet of her to pass me some oleh-oleh from Jakarta.


Raya’s still very much here. Gotta be receiving guests still later today and cook a little.
Glad that we settled cousin’s birthday present too! 
Hope he’ll love it although it’s not in his wishlist. Ahaks!
Already had 3 invitations next Saturday; Open House, Wedding and Housewarming/ Birthday! Busy nya! A good kind of busy. 🤗

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home