Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Raya preps

Honestly, we only have 1 malay shop that sells quite a variety of food stuff from raw meat, spices and cooked food for Raya. Remembered clearly last year that I had to make 2 trips to the market because their ketupat and serunding only came at a later timing.
So this year I had to ask around for opportunities to help me buy serunding way in advanced so that I need not make double trips to the market.
And yasssssssss! The best friend said she’s going Angsana and she managed to get for me! Not any ordinary serunding but serunding daging!
Alhamdulillah but she naughty la don’t want my money. 


So we met and bought foodstuff from Woodlands Bazaar.
Without realising, I had:
1. 2 packets of Nasi Ambeng
2. 3 glass canisters from Metro
3. 2 cups of Cendol
4. 3 bottles of Katirah
5. 2 bottles of Kuih Raya!

That’s a total of 12 items and mind you, the nasi ambeng packets consisted of many2 smaller packets. Only realised that I had bought a lot when the best friend sent me to the cab. Although she herself carrying quite a number of stuff.
And today coincidentally was twinning with her! She’s wearing the same top we bought together at JB. Haha. Like budak2 you know wear the same clothes.
Last time I was wearing the same casual shoes with my other best friend.

Hmm so what else do I need to get?!?!?
- Kuih for the in-laws
Ermmm that’s about it! Let’s see if we still make it to annual Geylang trip.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home