Saturday, May 18, 2019

Annual Iftar with in-laws

Yay Alhamdulillah. Sis-in-law msg me last week to go over for iftar gathering this long weekend. She cooked Nasi Ayam, another SIL brought Mee Goreng and I made Roti John.
Here’s the Spread!


Check out those mini Ondeh-ondeh! 
Thankfully she packed some home for me! ❤️


Mee Goreng and Roti John here.
SIL made nice longan drink and even served mangoes!
Got Ice Cream Potong too lah.
Despite being thankful for the spread of food, I am so grateful for this gathering.
It’s only in Ramadhan we could sit down and have a meal together.
My heart’s full.


The other SIL gave me chips and Teh Tarik!
Yes Alhamdulillah after marriage I instantly have 4 new sisters and 4 brothers.
So now I have a total of 6 sisters and 6 brothers. So many! 🥰

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home