Monday, August 19, 2019

We are nonsense.. like that

My husband and I have so many differences. Yet we are both the last child.
And we both love toys. Especially plush toys for me.


Just look at his Snorlax collection.
Decided to get him the Big Snorlax so that he won’t have to use my cushions.


Guess he was feeling guilty about the Snorlax and he decided to get this for me.
This is really huge and comes in a dustbag. Cool or what. 
And it’s specially sold at the pop up at airport.
I bought the blanket previously and this huge Mang cushion is so irresistible.
The hair’s in corduroy!


The power of social media. Saw this posted by Takashimaya and told the husband. He wasn’t keen in the beginning but after some browsing he selected a few.
Thing is we had to bid to buy them.
And he stayed up on his bday eve to bid.
We successfully bid for 4 of them.
My favourite gotta be the old traditional kuih cheongsam cat which I managed to bid at the last minute. Proceeds from the sales goes to a good cause.


The bus captain which is a gift for a friend’s dad.


No more fighting over Penguin.
One cushion for each one of us. 😂



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home