Saturday, August 10, 2019

Shopaholic! 🛍

So happy today although I was fasting! The husband had no plans but I wanted to go Suntec because wanted to grab the Adidas pants! And I do not know why I’ve been wanting to buy Vans oldschool shoes. Adidas has 20% and AW Lab has 15% (if you put on anything red). So told the husband that we’ll get BK for break fast.
Contented too that we managed to go out after Zohor and return before Maghrib.


Vans shoes have always been on the heavier side but these are super light and has wide fit!
Best part is the husband bought these for me!
Cos he was wearing red lah (what an excuse!). 😂


Had to tempt the kid with the emoji photo opps at Marina Square.


Pretty drawers from Klosh! 
Which I got at 54% off and super fast delivery! ❤️

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home