Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Bagaholic - addicted to bags

Honestly, I’ve loved bags since forever. When I was still working, probably had a consistent workbag for weekdays but I remembered carrying DKNY, Guess and Kate Spade to work. Ironically wasn’t into luxury bags although I could afford them especially during bonus times.  And now that I’m staying home with nowhere to go on weekdays, my love for luxury bags grow intensely. I got my 1st LV 6 years ago and it’s still in really good condition.


Besides the above collection, I do have a tiny Burberry bag from sis.
As you can see, I have 3 crossbody, 1 clutch pouch and 1 shoulder/ tote bag.
And now I’m so itching to get a WOC (wallet on chain). Definitely can’t afford to get Chanel or Dior but I need to explore other brands besides LV and Gucci.
Glad that I’m over the big diaper bag phase so I’m loving the challenge to buy small bags and squeeze the essentials in. 




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home