Friday, September 13, 2019

Friday the thirteenth

It’s Friday the thirteenth. A special date for me cos the ex boyfriend asked me to be his girlfriend on a Friday the 13th. And hey, I just watched a random video on IG tv about a lady who bumped into her 1st boyfriend (a cleaner now) and she was with her husband (CEO).
The husband was shocked at her ‘taste’ for having dated a cleaner. BUT as he said she should be lucky to have married him the CEO, she reminded him of how she had been there for him and been his strength in times of need and frustration at life. Of course being a ‘model’ video the husband quickly realised that what the wife’s said are all true. It could be totally the opposite of the husband in reality like he could have argued back that he didn’t give up on them eventually and that’s probably why they’re still together.

But the main moral of the video is to remind oneself of how you’ve reached where you are now. I’m not going to be the wife that said my husband’s lucky to have married me because that’s for him to say to me. I am in fact so lucky to have went through so much that meeting my husband was the best thing ever. And what we went through together made us who we are now. Allah knows what’s best for each one of us. 


Do not ever be too proud and say that you have what others don’t because you have never ever walk in their shoes. You know nuts about what the other person has been through.
Be kind. Always. A reminder to myself.
To always be grateful, thankful and count my blessings. 🤲



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home