Saturday, September 7, 2019

Duck tour II

So the kid’s request for Duck Tour has been granted.
It’s really expensive but we locals got 20% off.
So tics for three of us came to $95+.
And I think we got the same guide as 2017!


We queued quite early rather than just 15mins before boarding so we were erm first in line.
We sat 2nd row from the front as the last time we sat nearer to the back it was hot.
The engine’s at the back. 
And the guide had to ‘tegur’ that it was clever of us for husband to hold my LV Neverfull during the big splash into the water.
The kid’s smart too to change window seat with me so that he won’t get wet. 🙄


If I’m not mistaken we took in the afternoon last time but today we took the last ride at 6pm!
It’s beautiful as we managed to catch a glimpse of the sun setting.


See the reflection of the sun setting on MBS? 💕


❤️❤️❤️
Spot my favourite island store!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home