Friday, September 20, 2019

Onederful Birthday/ Jollibee

Hello weekend!
Excited to welcome the weekend although sis is away.
We had dinner outside today which is rare.


We had Jollibee after so long. Can’t remember when was the last time I had them.
It was such a long queue cos only one counter to order but the food was prepared quite quick. Alamak then when we were about to finish dinner, there’s a group of ladies kickboxing right in front of the eateries. 


So glad we were part of Thea’s Onederful Birthday.
And her birthday’s just a week before our kid.
Such a beautiful expensive birthday summer dessert table!


And those cupcakes so yummy!
The kid’s finished up the popcorn all by himself. 😏


Michie’s my 3rd work partner and I cannot emphasized enough how blessed I am to have superb partners and that I’m so much still in touch with every single one of them. ❤️


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home