Saturday, September 21, 2019

Feeling stupid

Such an eventful Saturday!
Couldn’t sleep cos had Milk Tea last night.
So listened to OLG till 2+am.
Woke up early for Subuh and didn’t return to sleep as wanted to book tickets.

When the kid’s up we got ready to go Jewel for lunch cos the husband wanted Saap Saap Thai. I wanted to go town to see the F1 merch but so happy to see 1 at Jewel.
Crazily bought a $80 T-shirt under Mercedes for TeamLH.


After cooking dinner, I unwrapped the $80 T-shirt and shocked to see an unsewn part of the sleeve. Could tell husband was pissed because he already told me not to buy the T-shirt cos too pricey. Gah. But he went back to Jewel to exchange it for me. Sobs.
Guess no anniversary gift this year. Bah.


Yummy tom yum but couldn’t finish the noodle.
Was hungry again after a few rounds at Jewel.


Husband confidently believed his bff that there’s no more Pikachu girl but I told him there’s still stocks available. He said he will get for me if there’s stocks.
So there you go!
And the Snorlax peanut cookies halal!


Now where to put this couple!


Since the husband couldn’t take me to watch Aladdin in the cinema, I told him to buy me the vcd. And it’s finally OUT!
Then got Buy 2 Free 1 promo, he got the Pikachu for himself and WonderrPark for the kid.


Quite productive too that I managed to redeem my Tote Bag for my reward points.
Gonna be a busy week ahead!
Would like to chill a bit tomorrow can? 💆‍♀️

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home