Thursday, December 19, 2019

It’s going to be a Long weekend!

Oh boy the weekend’s yet to be here but I’m already exhausted.
Help? I need ENERGY cos I’m meeting all of them exes tmr! 
Excited much! Can you imagine the 8-9 of us sharing the table. 😂
When was the last time?!
Tomorrow will be another day of chores though I’m glad that the laundry’s done for tmr.
So left with marketing and cooking and ironing. That’s really a lot too right?


So we decided at the last minute to go to Jewel and thankfully the bus was rather empty.
Well, planned to enter the Canopy park but there’s a long queue so decided to give it a miss. Took pic at the huge Olaf at T2 and made our way to town (again!).
Cos the husband decided to buy the kid his rail track from Toys’r’us.
Alamak then he also got himself Snorlax and the boy wanted that small Pikachu from the Pokèmon Centre. Well I just got Elsa from Jewel but the husband bought for me Jeans and Tees from Mango! ❤️ Enough of spending already!
Hmmmm but can’t wait for our boxing day trip. 





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home