Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Year-end GatherinG!

So today we had the annual gathering at Brownstone.
 It was brief for me. Although my day started way early cos I cooked for the bro-in-law who’s coming for dinner. Proud that I could finished up by 10ish in the morning.
Even settled the laundry.


Deco at the lobby.


When the host said if poke’s okay for the food, didn’t expect her to prepare it herself.
I mean check out the condiments used!
Cucumber, avocado, edamame, jellyfish, ham, omelette and nuts.
Also sashimi and shrimps! Fish roe too!


And to top it off got torched at the top!
So yummy!


Although 3 didn’t turn up, the gifts were never less.
Loves every single gift and how thoughtful each is.
The kid’s so happy cos he got another trolley bag.

 

A personalised pen? Loves it!
Super grateful especially this time of the year.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home