Monday, February 3, 2020

Countless blessings on my Birthday.

Alhamdulillah it was love filled birthday.
Had intimate dinner with family at our fave Swensens.
Thoroughly enjoyed my birthday weekend with the family.


Always have the same thing.
All time favourite Crayfish Pasta.


Husband got me this cake from Swensens too.
My only customised cake this year.
The husband didn’t even know the flavour of the cake but it’s Butterfly Pea Flower Vanilla with Marshmallow ice cream.
Something different!


Had a feeling that there’s gonna be a delivery today but it was half past ten and I decided to close my door. But when I was reheating my lunch, the doorbell rang.
Stood two guys at the door with a long carton box.


My first ever time receiving these beautiful long stalk roses!
Alhamdulillah. So blessed! It came with a travel size candle too.
Ordered by sis. And she told me she actually ordered a mix of bright pink and cherry brandy roses so she thought it was wrongly delivered.
Apparently they tried to contact her but to no avail.
She wanted me to have the bright pink roses to match my Marc Jacob bag.
But these were really beautiful too! ❤️


My presents this year. 
Thankful and truly appreciate each gift and greeting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home