Wednesday, March 18, 2020

The Art of Letting God

I remembered clearly about what an Auntie and an Acquaintance had said to me more than 10 years ago. All still clear in my mind and probably will remember till the end of time.

Auntie said, “Don’t worry. You’re a good person. You’ll find a good person.’

DD typed, “Allah loves you.”


So thankful that sis bought me this book.
Finished reading it in 2 days and I kept browsing back at the chapters.
This book gave me the courage to close the door behind and never to re-open it.
Insha Allah.
And I am proud of myself in keeping my consistency of working on my goal.
But I’m definitely going to reward myself big time if I succeed. 


The fam just returned from wedding trip and SIL gotten this pretty monstera big bowl!
Can’t wait to use it to serve guests.


The kid’s plant from his Water Wally excursion blooms a flower today.
He brought tiny leave plant last year and it just grows and grows.
Alhamdulillah. Beautiful nature. Even his 2 platy fish (he brought home 5 from his 2018 Kelong excursion) survived and had so many babies.
Now there’s a good size population of his platy fish. 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home