Monday, February 24, 2020

Leap week of the year

What a productive weekend!
On Sat went to Mom’s and to a birthday party without the boys.
So much yummylicious food!
From brownies to lemak pucuk ubi la seh. 
I had 3 rounds of servings. 😋



Mom’s neighbourhood cat.
Always at the same spot when we reached.


So generous of BFF’s sis giving me 2 goodie bags although the kid did not come along.
Of course he’s so happy upon seeing bubbles and his fave burger in the fillers.
There’s even mechanical pencils and the leads.
Meriah!


This is so relatable! 😂


Lucky to be spending my ‘off days’ with sis.
Here’s a lunch treat from her at All Things Delicious.
Missed baked salmon so much and glad I managed to have it. Finally.
And yesterday, I was so proud to have done so many chores despite going out with sis in the afternoon and went out for dinner with the boys.
Washed and hung out the laundry, the normal daily chores, cooked the boys fried rice and even ironed the week’s clothes! Now’s the blues kicking in left right center. 🤣


Happy that I got to redeem my Sephora points for this reusable bag! 😍





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home