Monday, April 27, 2020

Almost 5th Ramadan

Wooots! Are we almost a week into Ramadan?
Alhamdulillah! Gradually getting into the adjusted timing.
Waking up at 4.30am to heat up or fry stuff for Sahur.
Although there won’t be a major visiting on Syawal, still looking forward to the day!
And I almost forgotten what happened in my Ramadan 11 years ago.
Guess it’s a good thing that I’ve finally moved on.


Probably and hopefully the ONLY thing that I would shop during CB.
But this is a stock up item and it’s a huge deal of 1 for 1!
And of course got my points and a free GYM bag!
Not that gym’s my kinda thing but a bag’s way better than those free samples.


Glad that the husband bought this for me now that even having Raya cookies would be a far cry. These are yummy when you popped one or two but not more than that.
With a cashew base and the crunchiness of the colourful pops at the end of every bite.
😍😍😍😍

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home