Friday, March 27, 2020

S w e e t

I received a msg from someone and it made me smile. 
Oh means u still remember me and was thinking of me lah eh. But guess he forgotten that I’ve moved.
 On.
He did too.


Such challenging time but let’s chin up with good food!
While the world tries to reset, I try to keep up with pretty yummy savouries.
Not sure when’s going to be the next time to dine at a restaurant, here’s Mango Sticky Rice from Sanook.


Husband came back with this surprise of Soufflé Cheesecake from Polar. 😋


I tried making the Tahu Terbalik and indeed they were crispy.
So simple yet tasty.


And after whipping a storm in the kitchen, I’d treat myself to a corny cone.


When I tried to make Buttermilk Prawns but lacking something.
Will try again.


And the husband’s bought me some cookies which I’ve been wanting to eat since forever.
Alhamdulillah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home