Monday, July 6, 2020

Back to Jewel

The husband had to wfh today so we had to wait for him to finish his zoom meeting.
Because of CB, the kid’s outgrown most of his jeans/ pants and even Crocs.
So the dad promised to get him a new pair today.


Such a view and how I missed my fave place so much.
So great to be back! ❤️


Tonight’s ootd of course with Vans and my Lubna dress from Zalora.
Plus Pokémon Centre’s bag.


I was with the husband in the Study when the kid’s ran in.
There was a delivery and I told the husband to receive cos I thot I heard someone gave salam. And I know that I wasn’t expecting anymore delivery.
Hence, the husband’s surprise delivery terbantot. 😂


The husband saw this and I knew he wanted it so I bought it for him.
And he ungkit la seh that he wanted the previous one then Mak was with us and nagged him instead for wasting money. Haha.


Yesterday we went to BIL’s. Then SIL packed us her Nasi Lemak as the husband ordered Pizza Hut. Once home, Bro msg saying he has extra Nasi Kuning set.
And promptly sent it to us. 
Alhamdulillah rezeki. We had it for dinner. 


So we had Nasi Lemak for lunch today!
Complete eh with Ikan for me and even ikan bilis and peanuts. ❤️


Besides Nasi Lemak, SIL packed for us our fave Bubur Chacha la seh!
Loves it when it’s cold so I had to be patient while cooling it in the fridge overnight.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home