Sunday, July 19, 2020

Term 3 Break

The break’s here but no plans like staycation plans ke trip plans ke.
 Not even Sentosa plans. 😩 Instead cleaning the house plans!
Wipe windows, clean fans and wipe everything else off.
At least no rush for the coming week but need to bring the kid along for groceries shopping.


Been wanting to have Basque burnt cheesecake when the SIL came with a choc one!
Sedap and now i’m thinking abt it again.


Yesterday the sis dragged me out to fix her watches.
And Sephora’s not in the list BUT I spent $70 there! 😬
Now that I can’t really put on my Chanel lippies, had to buy a lip balm.
She gave me her BBW sanitiser in the pink casing. 😍


And yay! His air tpt done! So now left with his Malay pantun.
Tunggu ilham je la baru bole pikir.
So many plans for Aug and Sep.
Bismillah! 🤲

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home